Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Back to school (for me)!

Hi Everyone!

 You may have wondered what has happened to this blog as the posts have dropped off in the last few months.
Well its all for a good reason- I've gone back to uni!
Say hello to a newly minted part-time online Primary Education student (in quite a few years I will hopefully graduate to be a Primary Teacher) :)

 With all the paperwork and orientation session's involved with going back to study sewing has been put on the backburner but as I've been told by friends every student needs a hobby to give them a break from study.
 And I can't think of a better hobby than sewing :D

 So stay tuned there will be more posts on the way!

 In fact I managed a little study related sewing the other weekend, cant wait to show you :D
 
Til then...
 
Happy Sewing (and for me studying)!
 
Kate x
 

No comments: