Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Patternmaker half-circle skirt finished!

Yay !!!
It took a while but finally I got this one finished off, embarrassing considering how ridiculously easy the pattern is.

At first I wasn't sure about the finished product but now I've worn it have decided its not too bad :) - in fact I like the swishy feel it has! I can say that it is highly likely I will be making this one again in the near future, especially after taping all those A4 pattern pieces together :)
You can read more in my pattern review here.

6 comments:

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Looks fantastic! Great work. And I'm never happy with my button holes and I have the 6500. xox

Sue said...

Great skirt, really nice fabric, you rally need a better buttonhole next time you get a machine!

Kate S said...

Thanks Sue yes I know- I thought at the timne when I brought it that it was "adequate". May be awhile before I can get another one so may have to learn to "tweak" it as much as possible!

Jes said...

I think the skirt is fabulous! So summery--although I guess it's winter where you are!

Kate S said...

Jes its currently the "Dry" season in the tropical north part of Australia where I am. Not quite winter, cooler mornings (about 18 degrees) and still warm days (25-28 degrees). I dont think it ever gets cold enough here to wear jumpers/sweaters all day long! :)

Tany said...

I think the skirt is very pretty and it looks great on!